Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Guess Who's Birthday!



Let me think......... is it someone who would enjoy a piece of a wool from the legendary St Marys Blanket Factory, dyed with fabric paint, felted and embroidered with English died wool, with picture stolen from the Bog of the Holy Land? http://ourholyland.blogspot.com/


Hummmm....... would it be sister Kelley. Make sure you visit her Blog and wish her a Happy Birthday! But don't tell her where or how you figured out it was her birthday. I want to see how long it takes to figure it out. Hee, Heee, Heee

7 comments:

Kel said...

LOVE IT !!! I found out right away. It's my evening ritual to check out the blogs and sites. I love the quilt, it is amazing. Thanks for the Happy Birthday wish. Love ya sis.

Kyla said...

You little sneaker. I thought I would get away with it for at least a day!

peggy said...

Happy Birthday Kelly, you sure caught on quickly. Its a great quilt isn't it. Peggy

Doreen G said...

Thanks for dropping by Kyla I love your work.The felting that Ebony was doing was how it was always done before needle felting became so popular

Cat said...

Kyla! This is an awesome piece the way you felted and blended it together! What an inspiration! The trees are absolutly wonderful! And even the blades of grass!

WOWZERS!

One Crabapple said...

Just looking at this again....it came out so beautiful !

gunnelsvensson said...

I really like this piece! Wonderful!