Sunday, April 1, 2007

Ladies of the Sea Fabric Book Round Robin





My sister Kel want to know why I haven't had anything on my blog! I promised I would put something on here this weekend. So now I have. This is for a Fabric Book Round Robin, that begins April 1, 2007. In may I will be doing another mermaid book for different Round Robin.
I have had some spring fever! Planted 9 trees today: pines, fruit and others. I also hosted my first fabric book art party. I am starting a fabric book club that meets the 2nd Sunday of each month, here in St Marys, Ohio. I wish you all could come and play.
Got to get to bed before I fall over
Kyla

3 comments:

Kel said...

Fun !! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Donna, The Decorated House said...

I'm so glad to see you back on your blog! But I can see you have been quite busy with art. Love the new pictures.
Happy Easter to you.
Donna

One Crabapple said...

Nine TREES ! Wow Girl ! I bet you ARE tired !

The Round Robin Group meetings sound SO FUN. Wahhh. I am too far away ! I wish I wish I wish I have unlimited funds / a jet of my own and every other week I could come too !

So now, all these are different round robin books I see on your blog ?Wow this is alot of work. I am dyhing to see these books !