Sunday, February 11, 2007

Innocent Art Quilt & Yesteryear Art Quilt Shrine



This little Art Quilt Shrine and Art Quilt is being offered on Ebay this week. I love the purple with the silver frame and the soft colors of the Art Quilt it just looks so innocent. I like experimenting with the different stitches. Next week I start my first Joggles class, Personal Library of Stitches with Sharon Boggon, so watch for more stitches…………..

This pass week we also bought a felting machine an Baby Lock Embellisher. So my daughter Kimberlyn hasn’t let me spent much time on it, but she is having a ball.

5 comments:

Kel said...

Very Cute

Pat said...

Kyla, thank you for coming back and for all your kind comments. I am sure you will enjoy your class with Sharon, be prepared to learn A LOT. Good luck with e-bay.

One Crabapple said...

oh these are TOO WONDERFUL Miss LOTL

I really like that "in-no-cent" one.

One Crabapple said...

There is such a thing as a felting machine ?

Hmmm. Did not know that ! thanks - have to find out more.

Kyla said...

felting machines! oh my check out my link at left under
FIBER EMBELISHMENTS